The School Uniform
I Std. – X Std : Raymond blue bottom with sky blue top.
HSS : Deep blue bottom with light pink shirt on all Wednesdays and Fridays and deep blue bottom with light blue shirt on all other days.
All must be neatly dressed in school uniform and it is obligatory on all school days and at official school functions, unless otherwise informed. Shoes & Socks must be used every day. For rainy days – Black Sandak Sandals. No Jewellery.
- Students should be in full uniform with polished shoes and neatly ironed dress.
- During rainy season, all students shall use black sandak sandals. No other type of footwear shall be permitted.
- Shoes & Socks must be used every day.
- Boys must have their hair cut short and girls must tie their hair neatly in two plaits.
- Colouring of hair and fancy haircuts is prohibited.
- Boys of higher classes should come with clean shaven faces.
- Low waist and narrow bottom pants are not allowed.
- Length of skirt should be below the knee for classes five and above.
- No jewellery is permitted except small ear studs.
- Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to attend classes.
- Parents are requested to see it that students strictly adhere these rules.